West Seattle scene: Full Tilt founder @ Thriftway

(Photo by Katie Meyer for WSB)
It started with a rock ‘n’ roll ice-cream shop – expanded into an four-shop mini-chain – into restaurants too – and now, you can find Full Tilt Ice Cream in the supermarket freezer case! A few weeks ago, prepacked Full Tilt pints went on sale at West Seattle Thriftway (WSB sponsor) and FT founder Justin Cline turned up scooping samples in the Thriftway demo kiosk yesterday afternoon. (P.S. Full Tilt recently remodeled its website.)

8 Replies to "West Seattle scene: Full Tilt founder @ Thriftway"

• comment-avatar
    fauntleroy fairy October 18, 2012 (7:31 am)

Love Full Tilt ice cream. Yummie Yummie I’m going to get some right now!

• comment-avatar
    lashanna October 18, 2012 (7:49 am)

this is so awesome!!! yea to dreaming!!!

• comment-avatar
    MAS October 18, 2012 (8:25 am)

…except that when I showed up to buy some not only was it not in the case, the staff had no idea what I was talking about.

• comment-avatar
      WSB October 18, 2012 (8:35 am)

When was that? We’ve bought it twice since they first stocked a couple weeks ago, and I even have an unpublished photo of it in the freezer case as taken by Katie (I forgot to add her photo credit! fixing) when she went over to get the picture of Justin. I believe it’s still in what they call the “end cap” freezer case, as opposed to next to all the other brands … TR

• comment-avatar
    D October 18, 2012 (10:09 am)

What a wonderful success story of a local small business doing amazing things! For Full Tilt to be doing so well in this economy, I’m so happy for them. Keep up the good work, Full Tilt!

• comment-avatar
    mobilereader October 18, 2012 (11:29 am)

I guess the new website isn’t formatted for mobile customers???no impulsive online orders for me! Haha! Thriftway is better for many – at least no unhealthy looking smokers completely grossing people out at the shop doors like they do on 16th in White Center.

• comment-avatar
      WSB October 18, 2012 (11:30 am)

Suggest it to them – the site looks to be on WordPress, and adding a mobile design is usually easy, a simple free “plug-in” piece of software.

• comment-avatar
    mobilereader October 18, 2012 (11:42 am)

Nope. They’ll figure it out.

WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann