Are you ready? Fauntleroy UCC’s next Recycle Roundup, this Sunday

September 20, 2012 at 8:19 pm | In Environment, Fauntleroy, West Seattle news | 5 Comments

(WSB photo from last April’s Recycle Roundup)
This Sunday brings another chance for you to recycle no-longer-needed and/or no-longer-working electronics, among other things, as Fauntleroy Church hosts another of its twice-a-year Recycle Roundups with 1 Green Planet. Check the list on the official flyer – it’s a LONG list! – those are the items you’re welcome to drop off in the church parking lot, 9140 California SW, between 9 am and 3 pm on Sunday (September 23). Last time around, participants dropped off a record 16 tons of recyclables!

1. Awesome, I keep using this and more than happy to give a donation for them holding it in their parking lot. I love that they take the odd stuff the dump either won’t take or you’d have to pay a boat load to get rid of. For a decent donation, you can clean up your living space and feel good.

Comment by Mike — 10:01 pm September 20, 2012 #

2. Have my pile all ready to go! Love that they do this!

Comment by coffee — 10:59 am September 21, 2012 #

3. Great community service!
    Interesting that they will accept videotapes, but not VHS tapes. I guess Beta tapes are OK. ;)

Comment by BlairJ — 11:39 am September 21, 2012 #

4. Years ago I worked in a video rental store. I asked a customer whether she needed VHS or Beta format, but she kept insisting “No, it’s VCR!” You just can’t help some people.

Comment by KBear — 12:50 pm September 21, 2012 #