New info tonight about this weekend’s big Delridge Day festival (with WSB among the co-sponsors) – here’s what Holli Margell is sharing tonight:
Only 4 more days until the Delridge Day Festival takes over Delridge Park on August 18th from 11 am-3 pm. Here’s a short preview of what’s happening, and when:
- The Music Stage has a full 4-band lineup from 11 am-3 pm: Ellis Brothers, Moongirl, Sidesaddle Cowboy, and from the North Delridge Neighborhood, Low Land High.
- Skate Competition prizes have been counted and there’s plenty of decks, hats, shirts and other swag for lots of contestants. Registration starts at 10 am, closes at 11 am for competition. Parental signature (minors only) and helmets required for entry. A $15 registration fee includes Festival Shirt.
- Kids Zone has a Face painter and Balloon Artist booked. Bouncy House and Picnic Games are ready!
- The vendor-booth area is up to 60! You’ll see local artists, businesses, and non-profits. Bring some cash for a new plant start, local art or books. Youngstown Flats, the new development on 26th, will be giving out free Ice Cream tickets on a first-come, first-serve basis until they run out.
- We need your help to make it an amazing day! A completely volunteer led festival, we depend on volunteers for event day to help the event run smoothly. Any time you have to give is helpful from setting up tables for an hour in the morning to picking up trash after the festival in the evening. If you can help make it an awesome event with your time, please e-mail email@example.com or visit http://tinyurl.com/ddvolunteer for more details.
To check out more about the festival, Skate Competition, Food Truck Chow Down, Kids Zone, and Vendors, visit the webpage: www.ndnc.org/delridgeday
The park is along Delridge south of Genesee, adjacent to the Delridge Skatepark and Delridge Community Center.
No Comments yet
Sorry, comment time is over.
All contents copyright 2013, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^