Anybody seen this bunny? Lost during the West Seattle Grand Parade

July 23, 2012 at 10:22 pm | In West Seattle Grand Parade, West Seattle news, West Seattle people | 11 Comments

Here’s a lost bunny who doesn’t really qualify for the WSB Pets page … so we’re showing it here. Markus explains:

We went to the West Seattle Parade this weekend and unfortunately lost our daughter’s beloved stuffed animal bunny. I thought the bunny made it home in my backpack, but others saw her take it out while I wasn’t looking. :( We posted some flyers around Hinds & California where we sat for the parade. … If there is any way to help spread the word, our little one is still asking where she is…

If you have any ideas about the bunny’s whereabouts, e-mail the bunny’s companion’s dad at Markus@rocketgraphicsinc.com.

1. Wish I did. Good job WSB any parent knows what this can mean when it comes to bedtime and naps! Knufflebunny comes to mind. Hope he shows up.

Comment by bunnywhereforartthou? — 10:27 pm July 23, 2012 #

2. So sorry for your little one. You were about 6 blocks north of where we were but I work in West Seattle and will keep an eye out. I hope you find it soon! :)

Comment by born, raised, & still in ws — 10:29 pm July 23, 2012 #

3. Oh my goodness, this breaks my heart. I was so attached to my teddy bear as a child – so much so that he’s actually visible to me right now from where I sit! I’m hoping bunny makes it home safe.

Comment by Cait — 11:23 pm July 23, 2012 #

4. And that’s why we published this here :) We don’t often get lost/found like this. Found keys, found pets, lost keys, lost pets …

Comment by WSB — 11:33 pm July 23, 2012 #

5. Reminds me of the recent repeat episode of ‘Modern Family’ and when Lily lost her bunny out in public the lengths Cam and Mitch went to regain her lost bunny. At least the adults should watch the episode to give yourself some comic relief.

Comment by KD — 11:52 pm July 23, 2012 #

6. You are a good parent. :-) Hope you find the bunny!

Comment by K M — 8:28 am July 24, 2012 #

7. I hope you guys find out, I’ll keep an eye out as well.

Comment by Brandon — 12:53 pm July 24, 2012 #

8. Any update on Bunny?

Comment by happy — 8:33 am July 25, 2012 #

9. Don’t know if this is yours, but posted on Facebook a bunny was found and is at the Seattle Monorail. Looks a little ragge compared to your picture posted here. Call the Seattle center monorail!

Comment by Catharine Lutes — 10:35 pm August 1, 2012 #

10. I just put a link to this page on the Seattle Center Monorail Facebook page – I hope it’s the right bunny!

Comment by Valerie — 6:20 pm August 9, 2012 #