New location for West Seattle Produce: Moving across the street

November 7, 2011 at 1:14 pm | In West Seattle businesses, West Seattle news | 9 Comments

(Photo added 2:39 pm; looking from the NW corner of WSP’s current lot, across to where it’s moving)
Just shared by Christa Anderson – an announcement from West Seattle Produce:

West Seattle Produce Moving to New Location… Across the Street

Earlier this fall, we contradicted rumors that West Seattle Produce was moving because, at that point, it wasn’t. However, plans evolve and West Seattle Produce is now moving to a beautiful new home at 4722 Fauntleroy, directly across the street from the current location. The new location will be open for business on December 1, but we will be open for business at the original location until that date.

(And yes, the Beloved Mexico food truck will be coming too.)

This is exciting: we’ve got more room for current and new projects, lots of great parking, and we’re protected from the weather. We can’t wait to show off the new space!

1. That’s great news, I love both of these businesses.

Comment by Austin — 1:26 pm November 7, 2011 #

2. So, I wonder…can we expect an announcement soon for the development of the existing site location?

Comment by Larry — 2:46 pm November 7, 2011 #

3. I KNEW it!! Saw Bruce inside the building today and thought to myself, “huh, I wonder if they are moving across the street?” Way to go guys, should be real nice, especially this Winter which is going to be one snowmageddon after another.

Build a demonstration kitchen.

Comment by dawsonct — 6:06 pm November 7, 2011 #

4. Yay!

Comment by ellenater — 6:21 pm November 7, 2011 #

5. I am a big fan of West Seattle Produce! They do need more space, so I am glad they’re going to get it.

Comment by peopledust — 6:34 pm November 7, 2011 #

6. Great News! I shop there twice a week. I hope even more customers shop there helping to keep alternatives to the Big Box stores open and thriving. Good Luck to them in the new space.

Comment by Dan — 7:35 pm November 7, 2011 #

7. Are they going to actually develop the existing building or just move their temporary structure across the street?

Comment by DW — 9:05 am November 8, 2011 #

8. I agree with Dan….let’s support these guys and keep niche vendors with great product and service alive and well!

Comment by curbed_wheel — 3:42 pm November 8, 2011 #