Remember that surveillance photo? It’s now attached to a nickname. For the first time in a long time, the FBI’s given a nickname to a serial bank robber – and blaming the “Mrs. Doubtfire Bandit” for six heists, including three in West Seattle – the latest, last week’s robbery of the Alaska USA branch in the Westwood Village QFC. From the FBI, the six holdups linked to the same person, and more information:
1. 4/5/2010 – Key Bank , 4701 California Ave SW in Seattle [WSB coverage]
2. 4/28/2010 – Sterling Savings, 224 SW 15nd St in Burien
3. 5/29/2010 – Bank of America, 10623 NE 68th St in Kirkland
4. 6/1/2010 – Viking Bank, 4022 SW Alaska St in Seattle [WSB coverage]
5. 8/7/2010 – Alaska USA, 7300 Roosevelt Way NE in Seattle
6. 8/31/2010 – Alaska USA, 2500 SW Barton in Seattle [WSB coverage]
The suspect uses a note but threatens a weapon and violence. Generally described as a white female, 5’4”, 110 lbs, thin build, 40’s, looks gaunt and sick. We call her the “Mrs. Doubtfire Bandit.” Anyone with information about this individual is asked to contact the FBI by telephone at (206) 622-0460, or e-mail at email@example.com
Here are two more photos sent by the FBI – left, from the May 29th Kirkland robbery; right, from the one in West Seattle eight days ago.
Sorry, comment time is over.
All contents copyright 2005-2015, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^