Lists courtesy of Square One Books
Every week, courtesy of Gretchen Montgomery @ Square One Books (WSB sponsor), we get the lists of her independent West Seattle bookstore’s 5 best-sellers in each of 4 key categories:
1. Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larsson
2. The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman
3. Queen of the Night by J.A. Jance
4. The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean
5. Glass Rainbow by James Lee Burke
1. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
2. Border Songs by Jim Lynch
3. Starvation Lake by Bryan Gruley
4. Tinker by Paul Harding
5. The Lost City of Z by David Grann
1. Warriors/Skyclan’s Destiny by Erin Hunter
2. Artemis Fowl #7/The Atlantis Complex by Eoin Colfer
3. Aliens Love Underpants by by Claire Freedman & Ben Cort
4. The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary by Jeff Kinney
5. Big Nate: In a Class by Himself by Lincoln Pierce
1. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
3. Melting Stones by Tamora Pierce
4. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
5. Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
Square 1 Books is in The Junction – in Jefferson Square.
Sorry, comment time is over.
All contents copyright 2005-2015, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^