Lists courtesy of Square One Books
Now that summer weather’s here, we might suggest this could help with decisions regarding what to read in a beach chair or hammock! Every week, courtesy of Gretchen Montgomery @ Square One Books (WSB sponsor), we bring you her independent West Seattle bookstore’s 5 best-sellers in each of 4 key categories:
1. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larsson
2. The Lonely Polygamist by Brady Udall
3. Operation Mincemeat by Ben Macintyre
4. Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende
5. The Passage by Justin Cronin
1. Little Bee by Chris Cleave
2. Cutting For Stone by Abraham Verghese
3. Half the Sky by Nicholas Kristoff and Sheryl WuDunn
4. That Old Cape Magic by Richard Russo
5. Crazy For the Storm: A Memoir of Survival by Norman Ollestad
1. Oh, The Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss
2. Cat the Cat Who is That? by Mo Williams
3. Dancing Feet! by Lindsey Craig and Marc Brown
4. How to be a Pirate by Cressida Cowell
5. Mama, is it Summer Yet? by Nikki McClure
1. the short second life of bree tanner/an eclipse novella by Stephenie Meyer
2. Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
3. As Easy As Falling off the Face of the Earth by Lynne Rae Perkins
4. For the Win by Cory Doctorow
5. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Square One is in Jefferson Square, not far from the hubs of today’s Junction events if you’re going to the Farmers’ Market and/or the Health Fair.
No Comments yet
Sorry, comment time is over.
All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^